Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tomorrow for Sure

I've been working on my Amateur Surgeon Prestige Class for a little while now. I don't have anything to post at this point, but I know I'll have something ready for tomorrow. I like it because it gives players a chance to heal themselves and others by using whatever they have on hand. They're like the MacGuyvers of surgery. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just google "Amateur Surgeon" and you'll find the game that this PrC will be based on. And no, I haven't forgotten the projects still on my list. Just doing some small time stuff to get my head back into the game. After this PrC, I'll be cooking up some Xenotheurgy. Should be fun

6 comments:

  1. You're head is never in the game, chad. SERIOUSLY. Fuckin' workin' on dat shiz bro. I know you can do it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What game or anything what are you talking about man I'm lost lol.

    ReplyDelete